Deep RiverRock’s new 100% recycled bottle range
- Every bottle within the Deep RiverRock PET portfolio is made from 100% recycled PET plastic from June 2019.
- The move sees Deep RiverRock become the first major water brand distributing across the island of Ireland to produce a 100% recycled bottle.
- All our PET bottles are already 100% recyclable – and this investment in recycled PET supports a circular economy, keeping resources in use for as long as possible. Recycled PET bottles are also one of the lowest carbon-dense packaging types to produce within the beverage sector.
- Deep RiverRock has also ‘recycled’ its logo on all bottles with a ‘100% Recycled Bottle’ message front-of-pack.
- The move is a further demonstration of our efforts to inspire more responsible disposal of waste and greater recycling among consumers. It is supported by recycling messages which have already been integrated on the bottle cap and across its TV advertising.
- What else? We have also significantly light-weighted Deep RiverRock bottles in recent years. Most notably, the plastic in our most popular 500ml pack has been further reduced to just 13.5g, achieving a 39% reduction since 2015.
 Excluding cap and label